iintoo
Login
iintooEquity
Hidden Chalet, Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area, UT
Acquisition and upgrade of two currently income-generating multifamily assets, comprising 59 units, in South Salt Lake, UT, located in the Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area, with intent to resell within 36 months.
Asset Type
Multifamily
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 Months
iintooEquity
Courtlandt Complex, Bronx, NY
Acquisition of a recently completed, currently income-generating mixed-use commercial and office building in Bronx, NY, with intent to resell within 36 months. 90% of the rental space has been leased to long-term tenants, and the Sponsor is in negotiations with prospective tenants for the remaining 10%.
Asset Type
Mixed-Use
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 Months
iintooEquity
iintoo Equity | South Portfolio 2 - Chicago, IL
Acquisition of an affordable multifamily housing complex, consisting of 7 fully renovated properties. On average, 80% of the rents are subsidized by the Chicago Housing Authority, under Section 8 regulations.
Asset Type
Multifamily
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 months
iintooEquity
Jericho Complex, Queens, NY
Acquisition of a mixed-use, 4-story building comprising 2 floors of office space and 2 floors of retail space in Queens, NY, with intent to resell within 36 months. The Sponsor has nearly completed the construction and development of the building, with only tenant improvements remaining. Over 80% of the rental space has been leased to long-term tenants.
Asset Type
Mixed-Use
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 months
iintooEquity
Phoenix Senior Debt Fund 1
Diversify and mitigate portfolio risk by investing in an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) that is currently invested in ~300 non-bank senior debt loans across a diverse set of US real estate projects. iintoo investors benefit from the AIF's proprietary risk management model that offers both geographic diversification and a mix of asset types.
Asset Type
Alternative ...
Min. Investment
‎$50,000‏
Term
24 months
iintooEquity
Star Village & Aspen Park, Rapid City, SD
Acquisition and upgrade of two currently income-generating multifamily properties, comprising 261 units, in Rapid City, South Dakota, with the intent to exit in 36 months.
Asset Type
Multifamily
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 Months
iintooEquity
Carpenters Apartments, Louisville, KY
Acquisition and moderate upgrade of a currently income-generating multifamily property in Louisville, Kentucky, with the intent to exit in 36 months. A unique off-market opportunity currently priced well below the prevailing market value.
Asset Type
Multifamily ...
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 Months
iintooEquity
The Longhorns, Austin, TX
Acquisition and upgrade of a portfolio of three currently income-generating multifamily apartment complexes comprising a total of 84 residential units in Austin, TX, with the intent to resell within 36 months. The Sponsor company acquired the asset in 2017 and recently spent $200,000 to improve the exterior appeal of the properties. The Sponsor is currently seeking to raise funds to implement a capital enhancement program for internal renovations with the goal of achieving higher rents.
Asset Type
Multifamily
Min. Investment
‎$25,000‏
Term
36 Months