1. Attractive acquisition price
2. Competitive interest rate in the current market
3. Fortune 500 companies set to bring job growth
4. Significant value-add potential and opportunity to achieve rent increases
5. Experienced Sponsor, with strong value-add track record
*Sale price at exit may differ, anticipated exit price is not indicative of future results
(1) Current senior loan is 3.59%, supplemental bank loan is 5.10%, effective blended rate is 4.05%
(2) KTAL / Marine Insight
* The indicative performance notifications herein above were determined based on the following stipulations: an investment’s Estimated Net Operating Income (NOI) amount that is generated to Equity Investors is determined by deducting fees and expenses from the current rent roll and other cashflows. We confirm these numbers by comparison with comps received from appraisers. The performance notifications are hypothetical based on the methodology herein above indicated and the actual performance of an investment as stated will vary over time and might not be attained. The project’s detailed operational figures are provided in the expanded financials, which are available in the document center. All financial estimates are calculated based on the total capital iintoo equity investors contribute and are net of all fees.
* When we refer to “Equity Protection” we are referring to an arrangement where iintoo epiic GP LLC, the general partner of each covered issuer (“Covered Issuer”), promises that, even in the event the underlying project is not profitable or records a loss, the investor in the Covered Issuer shall receive a specified amount equal to the original principal investment he/she/it provided (less other amounts already received by such individual investor during the course of the investment) subject, however, to significant limitations including but not limited to repayments for losses in the Covered Issuer are only made up to a maximum amount of funds available from the retention account and the policy (where such policy limit may be less than the total amount invested), repayments are on a first come, first serve basis, and losses are aggregated across Covered Issuers subject to the same retention account and policy. Iintoo epiic GP LLC, and not investors, is a party to the policy with Everest Insurance®. As a result, investors have no direct legal rights under the policy. In addition, beyond use of the Equity Protection proceeds from the retention account and the policy, neither iintoo epiic GP LLC nor the Covered Issuer has any obligations to indemnify investors for losses. For more information, please see “Business of the Company—Equity Protection” and “Risk Factors—Risks related to the Equity Protection” in any of our issuers’ private placement memoranda.
The above may contain forward-looking statements. Actual results and trends in the future may differ materially from those suggested or implied by any forward-looking statements in the above depending on a variety of factors. All written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to us or persons acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the previous statements. Except for any obligations to disclose information as required by applicable laws, we undertake no obligation to update any information contained above or to publicly release the results of any revisions to any statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances that occur, or that we become aware of, after the date of the publishing of the above.
Private placements of securities accessible through the iintoo™ social network real-estate investment platform (the “Platform”) are intended for accredited investors. Such private placements of securities have not been registered under applicable securities laws, are restricted and not publicly traded, may be subject to holding period requirements, and are intended for investors who do not need a liquid investment. These investments are not bank deposits (and thus are not insured by the FDIC or by any other federal governmental agency), are not guaranteed by and iintoo Investments Ltd. (“iintoo”) or any third party working on our behalf, and may lose value. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority has recommended or approved any investment or the accuracy or completeness of any of the information or materials provided by or through the Platform. Investors may lose heir entire investment.
Equity securities are offered through Dalmore Group LLC. ("Dalmore"), a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA (www.finra.org), member of SIPC (www.sipc.org). Any real estate investment accessible though the Platform involves substantial risks. Any projections as herein stated, are hypothetical in nature, are based on methodology deployed regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results, and iintoo makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information as herein stated and accepts no liability whatsoever.
Investors should always conduct their own due diligence, not rely on the financial assumptions or estimates displayed herein, and should always consult with a reputable financial advisor, attorney, accountant, and any other professional that can help them to understand and assess the risks associated with any investment opportunity. Any investment involves substantial risks. Major risks, including related to the Equity Protection and/or the potential loss of some or all principal, are disclosed in the private placement memorandum for each applicable investment.
Neither iintoo nor its affiliates nor Dalmore Group LLC makes investment recommendations nor do they provide investment advisory services, and no communication, including herein or through the Platform or in any other medium should be construed as such. iintoo, its employees and affiliates are not insurers or insurance brokers, and do not offer insurance services, advice or information to new or existing investors.
Insurance is provided to Iintoo epiic GP LLC (and placed through Cobbs Allen, a licensed insurance intermediary) by Everest Insurance®, subject to all of the terms and conditions of the applicable insurance policy, to support iintoo’s equity protection undertaking as further specified and described in the confidential offering materials of iintoo. Everest Insurance® is not a sponsor or promoter of any offering described herein.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. is a Bermuda holding company that operates through the following subsidiaries: Everest Reinsurance Company provides reinsurance to property and casualty insurers in both the U.S. and international markets. Everest Reinsurance (Bermuda), Ltd., including through its branch in the United Kingdom, provides reinsurance and insurance to worldwide property and casualty markets and reinsurance to life insurers. Everest Reinsurance Company (Ireland), provides reinsurance to non-life insurers in Europe. Everest Insurance® refers to the primary insurance operations of Everest Re Group, Ltd., and its affiliated companies which offer property, casualty and specialty lines insurance on both an admitted and non-admitted basis in the U.S. and internationally. The Company also operates within the Lloyd's insurance market through Syndicate 2786. In addition, through Mt. Logan Re, Ltd., the Company manages segregated accounts, capitalized by the Company and third party investors that provide reinsurance for property catastrophe risks. Additional information on Everest Re Group companies can be found at the Group’s web site at www.everestre.com